The Benefit-Risk SIG was set up at the start of 2012 to help support those involved in this fast evolving area.
The main aims of the SIG are:
- To understand how best to apply Benefit-Risk methodologies across the Pharmaceutical Industry
- To discuss and make recommendations on key methodological issues
- To share examples of how Benefit-Risk has been used within pharmaceutical companies
- To share external information including new developments around Benefit-Risk
Currently the SIG has subgroups working on:
- Literature review
- Benefit-Risk in the HTA setting (together with the HTA SIG)
- Bayesian applications in Benefit-Risk
- Preference elicitation and Benefit-Risk
We also develop relevant training in the area of structured Benefit-Risk as needed.
If you have an interest in being involved in this SIG, or have an interesting case study or experience of carrying out a structured Benefit-Risk assessment to share, please contact Maria Costa (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Our BLOG can be found under www.benefit-risk-assessment.com. It
is a great source of information for all things Benefit-Risk related: upcoming conferences, journal publications, training, and much more.