A PSI Training Course on Missing Data
Heathrow , UK
Crowne Plaza Hotel
The aim of this course is to provide participants with an understanding of missing data, its link with what is to be estimated in a study (the “estimand”), and statistical modelling approaches. The 2 day course includes workshops: participants will undertake a number of practical exercises on missing data in SAS.
The course will provide participants the opportunity to gain insight into some of the more useful new methodologies for missing data, with a view to being at the service of the real scientific question of interest. Multiple imputation (MI) will be emphasised – due to this method’s flexibility.
Attendees will require a laptop with access to SAS.
The following topics will be covered:
- History of research into missing data
- Prevention of missing data and impact on study power
- Missing Data and its relation to the estimand
- Estimands and their models
- Multiple imputation I: models for missing data
- Weighting I: weighting for missing data
- Multiple imputation II: methods for non-continuous endpoints
- Weighting II: augmenting weighed data with model estimates
- Composite endpoints
- Case studies
Course runs from:
10:00 - 17:00 (registration from 09:00) on Day 1
09:00 - 16:00 on Day 2
Registration costs include lunch and refreshments. PSI are holding a limited number of hotel rooms until the 31st January 2018 which will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
| PSI Member
|| £495 plus VAT
|| £590 plus VAT
| Registration AFTER 31st January 2018
| PSI Member
|| £595 plus VAT
|| £690 plus VAT
Registration is now closed.
Please click here to view the flyer.