Tuesday 20th & Wednesday 21st October 2020
Day 1 - 09:30 - 17:30. Day 2 - 09:00 - 16:45
Crowne Plaza Heathrow, London
Marco Munda and Maud Hennion
This course is aimed at statisticians and programmers who may be experienced in SAS, but have had no, or little, experience in R.
R is becoming a popular statistical package in the pharmaceutical industry. R offers many benefits over traditional statistical packages, with enhanced graphical capabilities and extensive simulation abilities.
This course will be a hands-on deep dive into R, so attendees should bring a laptop with the latest versions of R and R studio installed.
The following topics will be covered:
• Introduction to R Studio (packages installation and update, project creation, snippets, documentation) and to the R language
• Statistical graphics
• Programming statistical models
- Simple linear regression
- Multiple linear regression
- Linear mixed effects regression
- Logistic regression
- Poisson regression
- Survival regression
- Overview of Bayesian analysis
• Reporting using R (R to rtf, and markdown)
• Overview of Shiny
To view the poster for this course, please click here
Member rate: £590+VAT
Non-member rate: £690+VAT*
*the non-member rate includes PSI membership for the remainder of 2020.
To register for this course, please Click here.