9th Adaptive Designs in Clinical Trials Conference
3-4 April 2017
Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
SMi’s annual conference on Adaptive Designs in Clinical Trials will return to London on 3rd & 4th April 2017. Now running for nearly a decade, this unmissable event will gather a senior audience of experts to discuss and deliberate recent innovations and successes in this exciting field of science.
As the adaptive design market continues to experience growth and advancements, this timely conference will showcase an array of topics including adaptive designs within the context of a development program, Bayesian analysis in adaptive design, biomarker-driven trials, opportunities of adaptive enrichment designs in the era of precision medicine, and much more.
- Hear real industry-led case studies from big pharma players at the forefront of developing strategies for adaptive designs
- Evaluate the strengths and pitfalls of leading adaptive design approaches
- Keep up to date on the latest regulatory changes and protocol for drug and device approval
- Discuss the latest trends in Bayesian statistics, biomarker driven designs and other adaptive design approaches
- Study the development of new drugs in key therapy areas such as neurodegeneration, oncology and cardiovascular diseases
- Optimise drug and device development through adaptive design approaches
- James Matcham, Head of Biometrics, Early Clinical Development, AstraZeneca
- Tom Parke, Director of Statistical Software, Berry Consulting
- Simon Kirby, Senior Director, Pfizer
- Loic Darchy, Head of Statistical Methodology Group, Sanofi R&D
- Michael Davies, Co-Founder & Chief Medical Officer, Blueberry Therapeutics Ltd
- Frank Fleischer, Principal Methodology Statistician, Boehringer-Ingelheim
- Giacomo Mordenti, Global Biometrics Director, Livanova
- Bo Huang, Director, Clinical Statistics, Pfizer
For more information and to register online, please visit www.adaptivedesigns.co.uk/PSI.