Interested in a career in statistics or statistical programming in the pharmaceutical industry?
Whether you are at school, university or are already working, we hope that you will find this resource a useful source of information. Please use the various menus shown to navigate your way around and find the following:
- What is it like to work as a statistician or statistical programmer in the pharmaceutical industry?
- What are the various career stages? What do I need to do to qualify?
- How do I find and apply for a job?
- Resources for schools and universities
- How to contact us, or provide feedback from a PSI careers presentation.
If you have any other Careers-related questions that you cannot find the answer to in the site please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through any of the means shown under Contact us.
If you would like to advertise your job opportunities on this site please contact email@example.com