Watton Hall are currently working with an international, research based pharmaceutical company in order to recruit a Senior Principal Biostatistician. This is a great opportunity with a hugely successful, well known company where you will be working within their Global Head Office. It is a great chance to further develop your career and grow with a diverse and exciting company.
• Ensuring clinical development program meets scientific, regulatory, quality and commercialization requirements with project teams.
• Lead all biostatistical deliverables for clinical development projects, which involves coordinating and supervising trial biostatisticians allocated to the project. Where appropriate, involving methodological and operational biostatistical experts in the project when needed.
• Planning and tracking of project level activities, resource management, planning and managing of submission activities.
• Implementing state of the art and innovative trial designs, analysis methodologies, statistical models and ensure the full integration of modern quantitative aspects of drug development.
• Maintenance of project standards and developing ISS/ISE
• Successfully interacting with Health Authorities and Pricing and Reimbursement agencies.
• You must have either a PhD or MSc in Statistics, or equivalent.
• You are required to have several years of experience as a project biostatistician working in a pharmaceutical company
• Exceptional knowledge of biostatistical techniques and methods.
• Drug development process, HA guideline and interactions with Regulator Authorities experience is key.
• Good understanding and knowledge of statistical software packages.
In return you will receive a generous salary, bonus and other benefits.
If you would like any further information on this role, please contact Chris Watton on +44 (0) 203 603 1151 or by email email@example.com